MBPR hosts informational lunches throughout the year, inviting speakers to address issues of importance to the membership. Our meetings are often the most well-attended publishing events in our region. To receive information about upcoming events, sign up for our e-newsletter. We also hold an annual meeting, co-host monthly happy hours with the MN Publishing Tweet Up, moderate a discussion group on LinkedIn, and produce an annually updated directory.
Topics for the 2016-2017 season include:
- September 21: Alternative Book Events: New Ways to Fill Those Seats!
- November 16: Soft Skills of Editing
- January 11: Your Software: Strategic Asset or Strategic Albatross?
- April 6: Can Literature Make a Damn Bit of Difference? A Conversation Featuring Marlon James and Lisa Lucas (in partnership with the Loft Literary Center)
- May 10: Project Management
(NOTE: Event topics and dates are subject to change.)
Upcoming Ticketed Events
Can Literature Make a Damn Bit of Difference?
Join MBPR and the Loft Literary Center for this special event!
April 06, 2017 - 07:00 PM
Guthrie Theater, 818 South 2nd Street, Minneapolis, MN 55415
Click here for a map »
Read full event description and pay by credit card »
PAYMENT BY CHECK OR CASH:
If you would like to make a reservation and pay by check or cash at the door, please email us at email@example.com with your details. Please indicate whether you'll be attending as an MBPR member or non-member.