MBPR hosts informational lunches throughout the year, inviting speakers to address issues of importance to the membership. Our meetings are often the most well-attended publishing events in our region. To receive information about upcoming events, sign up for our e-newsletter. We also hold an annual meeting, co-host monthly happy hours with the MN Publishing Tweet Up, moderate a discussion group on LinkedIn, and produce an annually updated directory.
Topics for the 2016-2017 season include:
- September 21: Alternative Book Events: New Ways to Fill Those Seats!
- November 16: Soft Skills of Editing
- January 11: Your Software: Strategic Asset or Strategic Albatross?
- April 6: Can Literature Make a Damn Bit of Difference? A Conversation Featuring Marlon James and Lisa Lucas (in partnership with the Loft Literary Center)
- May 10: Project Management
(NOTE: Event topics and dates are subject to change.)
Upcoming Ticketed Events
There are no tickets available for purchase at this time. Check back in the next few weeks for details.
PAYMENT BY CHECK OR CASH:
If you would like to make a reservation and pay by check or cash at the door, please email us at email@example.com with your details. Please indicate whether you'll be attending as an MBPR member or non-member.